A SW Florida Residential Homebuilder specializing in single-family homes and duplexes.
+ Protection For Your Investment
When it comes to your largest purchase – a newly constructed home – you want to make sure your investment comes with a warranty. That’s why it pays to seek out reputable builders offering comprehensive structural defect warranties, so that you can rest assured of knowing your investment is safe and sound.
Investing in a home is an exciting and rewarding experience, but it’s important to choose the right builder for your needs. By selecting one that has a warranty you can have confidence knowing that your new home is backed by strong protection – guaranteeing peace of mind now and into the future! We will ensure your new home’s warranty enrollment upon closing.
Blacktip Construction Group also includes automated transfer, even if you sell your home down the road within ten years, any qualified structural defects will be covered through their comprehensive coverage – meaning reassurance stays with your house for years to come.
+ Whats Covered?
• 10 Full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
• 2 Full years of system surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
• 1 Full-year surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
• Systems and Appliance Warranty may be purchased separately.
+ Warranty Service
At your home closing you should have been provided with a warranty packet that thoroughly outlines your responsibilities as a homeowner and ours as a home builder. Blacktip will adhere to all guidelines outlined regarding your warranty, including determination of eligibility for warranty, procedures, and warranty dates. Before making a claim, please be sure to verify everything outline in your warranty packet.
+ If you need warranty service, please follow the directions below:
1. Check your Home Buyer Warranty Packet to see if the issue you are experiencing is covered under the warranty.
2. Report all warranty claims to Blacktip Construction Group in writing, using the ‘Online Claim Form’ unless the issue is an emergency such as no water, no A/C, water leak, etc.
3. If your claim is an emergency, please call Blacktip Construction Group at (239) 910-0044 and report it. We will attempt to take care of the issue immediately. If you have an emergency outside of regular office hours, please fill out the ‘Online Claim Form’ below for a quicker response.
4. If your problem is not an emergency but you still need service, please complete the ‘Online Claim Form’ with a detailed explanation and description of the issue. Be sure to complete the form in full, including your name, address, phone number and email address so that we can contact you if any additional information is necessary.
5. Upon receipt of the ‘Online Claim Form’ we will confirm your warranty dates and coverage outlined for the described problem. We will respond by calling the responsible subcontractor to report the problem. The subcontractor will in turn call you for an appointment. If there is no warranty coverage available for the reported item or you are out of your warranty period, we will respond in writing with an explanation.
6. Appointments can be made during regular business hours only; no appointments will be made outside of these hours or on weekends.
7. For a subcontractor or Blacktip Construction Group representative to take care of any warranty claim, you or your representative must be present at the appointment to give us access.
We will work hard to promptly and completely take care of all legitimate warranty items. Please do not report items that are not covered under the warranty but are your maintenance responsibility. If you have a question about what is covered, consult your warranty packet or email your questions using the ‘Online Claim Form’ below.
+ Online Claim Form:
Please fill in the Online Claim Form as complete as possible. For emergencies, please call our office at (239) 910-0044.